Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Functional (job responsibilities)
1. Lead and manage the processing team of Trade Finance for Business and Corporate Banking (BCB) customers. Main coordinator of SWIFT and FI
2. Responsible for the day-to-day operations and projects of Trade Finance are compliant with all internal operating procedures and external regulatory guidelines.
3. Demonstrate functional and technical expertise required to perform core aspects of the job.
4. Formulate system and work processes and process improvements for a holistic approach to operational and projects’ requirements.
5. Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure successfully delivery of systems, work processes, process improvements and projects’ initiatives.
6. Manage and maintaining cordial relationship between business units and other parties as well as handling enquiries/requests
7. Provide guidance, training and knowledge sharing as applicable
8. Champion the operation service model and projects initiatives to constantly seek out improvements for existing and future services and processes to achieve operational excellence.
9. Established and ensuring that the minimum standard service turnaround time for completion of documentation and other service level criteria are met.
10. Contribute to the functioning and operation of a high performance team
11. Select, develop, lead and motivate staff to work towards achieving their respective individual targets.
12. Carry out any other duties assigned by Line Manager.
Managerial (team/group responsibilities)
1. Manage & coach the team of 3-5 staff to drive performance with a hands-on style, high productivity, and service quality.
2. Set expectations for staff, fostering a motivating environment in which team members work together to achieve business goals.
Organizational (organizational responsibilities)
1. As defined by HLBVN governance from time to time
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Functional and technical expertise required to perform core aspects of the job, including sound knowledge of lending, credit, trade financing, regulations and legal guidelines. Thoroughly understand international practices UCP600, URC, URR, ISBP, ISP, and URDG are the advantage.
• Proven track record in managing a sizeable operation team with strong exposure to Trade finance lending, trade and knowledge of relevant application systems.
• Well-developed leadership, communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple initiatives and to work under challenging and demanding circumstances to meet deadlines.
• Sound understanding of credit policy/ related laws and regulations, coupled with a working knowledge of trade finance is necessary.
• A balanced view of risk management in relation to business development is essential.
• Good understanding of all types of lending business the bank undertakes and its competitors’ positions.