Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Collaborate with business team partners and be the lead for the implementation, testing and support the successful launch of new products, promotions, market-wide initiatives and LSM initiatives.
• Lead the improvement works to the integrated system and create resources and tools to support the execution. Integrated systems include:
o POS: especially button names, button layout, LTO programs, and all POS procedures for partners
o SR App: related to MO&P, and In-App Delivery menu setup
o Delivery Platform: set up core and LTO menu on delivery channels.
• Lead the check and testing of BOM for beverages, food and retail items on ERP system.
• Create reporting templates for market wide KPIs
• Work with IT on Power BI reports for Operations
• Extracts, analyses and communicate progress of programs. Prepare data for weekly review and monthly Operations Review
• Set up and Maintain Operations SharePoint
• Supports Operations Services component of AOP projects and implementation and any events organized by Operations Services.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2-3 years as shift, assistant or store manager level is an advantage
• Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project
• Strong willingness to learn new technologies, love the challenges to analyze complex processes.
• A background in IT architectural, systems and processes is an advantage.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Demonstrate attention to detail, solid problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to negotiate and influence
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners and work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization