What We Can Offer
Wecheer is looking for a proactive, detail-oriented and hungry-to-lean Operations Support Executive to join our high performing team. You will be at the interface between the product team, operations team and the business, supporting the Client Account Managers & Project Managers in the markets to ensure timely and accurate configuration of our systems, as well as monitoring ongoing performance and reporting any issues proactively.
Across multiple of our platform domains: Campaigns, Locations, Rewards, Receipt Scanning, Customer Engagement Messages, OTP Delivery, you are responsible for three main activities:
- Setup & Administration – Configuration of the Wecheer platform according to the project / campaign requirements working closely with internal stakeholders - i.e. creating accounts, adjusting user permissions, uploading content, requesting clarifications, etc.
- Monitoring & Maintenance – Putting in place dashboards to monitor the different systems and streamline reporting to internal stakeholders - i.e. monitoring reward stock levels, OTP SMS delivery rate, checking receipts requiring reclassification,
- Analysis & Improvement – Adjusting parameters to improve system performance as well as proactively proposing improvements to the way of working and the platform itself - i.e. adjusting receipt scanning parameters, suggesting a new feature for the back-end for the product team, creating a form for location change requests.
These will be mostly internal requests which may come through customer support tickets, slack and meetings; so being able to handle multiple channels of communication is an asset.
- 1+years of experience in tech / internet / digital media companies in relevant roles (Operations Support, Technical Support, Technical Account Manager, Application Support Specialist, ...)
- Tech savvy and familiar with analytics tools, Jira, as well as customer support tools (Freshdesk)
- Quick learner, able to multi-task
- Detail oriented and organized
- Highly Proactive
- Fluent in English & an excellent communicator
- A good team player
- Work hour : 1pm to 9pm
- A competitive compensation package.
- An office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - mixed with remote working.
- An energetic fast moving multi-cultural team with a deep-rooted love for food and beer :-)
- Annual leave: 12 days per year
- Take holiday on X’mas (25/12)
- Health Insurance: for all contracted employees
- Social Insurance/Health Insurance/unemployment Insurance: will be paid as the salary in the labor contract