Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To deliver a complete Academic English / IELTS program that enables students to achieve IELTS 5.5 or higher by the beginning of Grade 12
Mission of the Team Leader
To manage and coordinate between Academic team, teachers, school, students, parents and other stakeholders for the effective delivery of the program at assigned high schools.
The Operations Team Leader of IELTS in-school program is expected to achieve the following outcomes:
1. Control and manage the daily operational activities of assigned In-School Programs
2. Manage a team of program assistants to successfully run Programs
3. Communicate with school, teachers, parents and academic team regarding students’ progress and any issues that affect students’ learning / teachers’ teaching
4. Have weekly meeting with Academic team to solve any issues needed.
5. In coordination with Academic team to supervise placement tests, parents’ presentations and parents’ meetings at schools in the In-school network.
6. Attend and help to organize monthly meetings, semester meetings, parents’ meetings at schools in the In-school network
7. Assist Program Manager to manage an energetic, effective and supportive team of program assistants and customer service personnel.
8. Attend and supervise additional school activities, onsite or offsite, as required. This may include trips outside Hanoi and overseas.
9. Attend professional trainings, internal trainings and others, required by Program Manager/or by BOD
10. Send daily/weekly/monthly reports to homeroom teachers, schools, DOETs and to Program Manager
11. Other duties as required by Program Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Excellent communication skills both in Vietnamese and English
- Prefer 1 year experience in managing educational programs/projects
- Passion to work in education field