Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Closely monitor shipment booking, shipment closing, and escalate potential delivery issues to Korea cross functional teams.
• To investigate quality issues and testing failures with the ability to recommend a solution to management.
• Work closely with head office, providing regular updates on in country production.
• Maintain accurate and timely records in the system
• Training and coach merchandisers to strive for continuous improvement for team performance and efficiency.
- Working Days: 6 days/week
- Working Hours: 8 hours/day
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Major: Textile (if possible )
• Experience: Minimum 5~8 years relevant experience for USA brands.
• Skills/Licenses: MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist)
• Language: English(Fluent), Korean(if possible)
- Strong understanding of cut & sewn knits products.
- Well-organized and strong skills with spoken and written English
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Power Point & Word.