Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for all OTC relating processes included Credit Control, AR Collection, Regional OTC operation, visit to customers get insight and follow overdue debts.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Customer Credit risk control including risk assessment
- Review and release blocked orders
- Invoicing and revenue recognition control
- Accounts Receivable follow-up and collection
- Invoice payment clearing
- Goods return control
- Credit note control (sales related only)
- Customer master data control (create, update, remove)
- Control the process of new customer set up and customer resignation
- Bad debt provision.
- Control operation issue & innovation on the system.
- Service delivery to business.
- Storing data according to regulations.
- Statistics and aggregated data to assess customers
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Relevant university graduated education. Accounting major is preferred.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant role.
• Good command of English
• Proactive approach, willing to support the team and working together.
• Strong computer knowledge on Microsoft application e.g. excel, power point and word
• Critical thinking.
• Presentation and public speaking
• Tax knowledge is preferred.