Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A. Business development & operation:
- Develop the network of partners in the tourism industry including: hotel, resort, villa, travel companies which sell their products on Hahalolo systems.
- Connect the API directly with the national airlines belonged to those countries on the Hahalolo system.
- Search, approaching and signinf the cooperation contracts/agreements with Partners.
- Support the leaders in business planning to develop the global market for hotels, tourism and air tickets.
- Plan B2B, B2C sales for the global market.
- Implement the OTA business strategies to drive the delivered revenue.
- Negotiat and persuade the customers to use the service.
- Train staff in the team to guide the use of system products.
- Coordinate with the other departments to ensure that the hotel/partners golive on sales channels on time.
- Take care, plan and implement the activities to promote the revenue for the partners in the ready cooperation.
- Understanding the market to consult on the product and service developping activities of the Company.
- Reporting the information fully about the customer database, the activities performed and actively build a weekly and monthly work plan based on the assigned tasks.
- Be responsible for ensuring the sales according to the assigned market.
- The smartest design for the technical department in the business.
2. Capital development:
- Formulate capital market developping strategy, deploy, train, monitor and evaluate the capital development team in India market to ensure achievement of sales KPIs agreed with the Company.
- Distribute the sales KPIs to the relevant leaders.
B. General management:
1. Establish the operations and ensure the full compliance on the company d management & The government s regulation;
2. Continuously monitor the performance, progress and achievement of assigned strategic priorities;
3. Promote & monitor the selected strategic priorities from the start tho the end , collaborate with working groups in the different departments and report periodically to the Board of Directors;
4. Manage the established metrics and adjusting the metrics as needed;
5. Ensure that the budget and forecast match each other;
6. Be responsible for P&L on the efficient operations, development and growth.
C. Team Building and Leadership:
1. Building the operational team included designing the team structure, hiring the key personnel, and coaching/mentoring junior team members;
2. Comply with the legal procedures related to business operations and fully comply with local laws/regulations;
3. Acting as the top manager in business operation and development, fully complying with corporate governance and laws/regulations;
4. Register and achieve the committed KPI.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Bachelor's degree or Master in the economics, business administration, foreign trade or equivalent.
3. At least 3 years of working experience in the companies of OTA industry such as Traveloka, Agoda, Booking,...) with the similar position (Director).
4. Fluent English communication and other languages of developing countries business market is an advantage.
5. Good skills in strategy, planning, communication and management.
6. Deeply professional knowledge of the industry in charge as well as the specific laws of the business industry in charge.
7. Quickly updated information and market situation.
8. Determined, quick-witted, vivacious, cheerful.