What We Can Offer
• Work in partnership with various departments to provide solutions on operational efficiencies and risks. Support the preparation of recommendations on workflow or process enhancements.
• Work in partnership with various departments and stakeholders to develop processes and workflows by ensuring it aligns to MUFG policies and delivers operational efficiency.
• Prepare workflow and process documentation for the Branch to ensure projects are delivered within scope, on time and within budget.
• Ensure project plans and project delivery aligns to MUFG policies and delivers operational efficiency.
• Implement and monitor the performance of process or workflow enhancement through user testing and conducting training.
• Gather and coordinate data from various sources to assist with workflow enhancement and project performance.
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
• Develop recommendations for continuous improvement and support implementation.
• Support in managing the risk profile for the department
• Prepare reports including but not limited to operational efficiency.
• Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations
- Working experience in Operations, System, Project Implementation and Operations Improvement
- Good command of English and communication skills
- Team working spirit
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team