Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● Maintain records, progress through and feedback on CPL by teachers for Assistant Headteachers
● Research hotel costs, locations, ground transportation and flights relating to Professional Development (PRD)
● Liaise with Accounts so that Professional Development bookings are made and all bookings related to such
(flights, accommodation, etc) are made
● Maintain paper records of CPL courses attended and process claims for expenses for teachers
● Manage logistics of CPL events, including catering, facilities, etc.
● Support student survey process within PRD
2. Document production
● Maintain and update curriculum documents and options booklets for students and the website
● Create and maintain the LCD screens slides
● Create and update slides for options evenings and other presentations run by the Deputy and Assistant Heads (DHs / AHT)
● Maintain records of house points / commendations
● Maintain annual record of awards for prize giving
● Produce commendation certificates and other student awards certificates
● Provide support for Achievement Data Manager
● Type, translate and duplicate letters and documents as required by the DHs / AHT, then make copies and
distribute/file as appropriate
● Arrange letters for distribution to students in form order packs.
● Telephone parents and other parties on behalf of the DHs/AHT.
● Provide clerical and translation support for Parent Meetings for Academic Issues
● Arrange or investigate personal matters for the DHs/AHT on reasonable request, where knowledge of local
systems or language would be advantageous.
5. Parent Teacher Student Conferences
● Oversee arrangements for Parent Teacher Student Conferences, ensuring all logistical arrangements are in place
● Use the sign in sheets to create and maintain attendance statistics for Monthly Campus Reports.
● Letters for PTSC (liaise with iSAMS Assistant)
6. Internal and External Examinations
● Support DHT in the analysis and production of the annual examinations analysis reports
● Assist Examinations Officer with set-up of examination venues, sorting of examination papers, and maintaining the examinations storeroom
● Collate subject / student information from HODs to support Examinations Officer in production of the
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
● Have excellent organisational skills, being able to prioritise and manage a varied workload;
● Be proactive and seek guidance where necessary;
● Be numerate and accurate;
● Possess strong IT Skills;
● Fluent English Speaker