Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Liaison internal Hong Kong & Dong Guan Packaging, Engineering, Operation teams, external factories and suppliers, to conduct press check and report packaging related issues to supervisor.
• Go onsite pilot / inspect packaging production when needed.
• Coordinate with internal and external parties to resolve printing / packaging production issues;
• Resolve artwork – prepress issues with printers;
• Press check printer / vendor submit print sheet and sample, check against Spin Master packaging spec. and standards;
• Report packaging quality and issues to Hong Kong / Dong Guan packaging leads;
• Press check printer / vendor submit press sheet and sample;
• Review and comment PPSR sample against Spin Master packaging spec. and standards;
• To conduct test print / sample making assigning by Packaging leads;
• To finish works related to packaging assigning by Packaging leads;
• Report work status to supervisor on time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• College, technical college or above, with graphic, printing or packaging training;
• At least 4 years of experiences in printing / packaging production;
• Packaging production, prepress, press, post-press and pack out experiences is preferred;
• Assist with graphic & office software skills;
• Structural of packaging experience will add plus.
• Familiar printing / packaging process;
• Fair command of English and communication skills;
• Fair command of Adobe graphic software, Microsoft office and some knowledge of database input;
• Self-motivated and with good sense of responsibility;
• Able to work independently.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only in consideration for relevant/similar post(s) within Spin Master.
While we appreciate your interest in Spin Master, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.