Oops! Có lỗi đã xảy ra, vui lòng thử lại.
Painting / Coating InspectorMarubeni Corporation ( Japan) – Vietnam Power Project Office 10th Floor, Sun city Building, 13 Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi; Project Location: My Loc Commune, Thai Thuy District, Thai Binh Province
Nơi làm việc: Thái Bình
các phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Bạn Nên Có Kỹ Năng
Nace Lvl 2/3
Knowledge of Asme Codes
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
Report functionally to:
• Monitor site painting and coatings operator’s performance
• Provide expertise to the site management to address any quality issues
• Ensure compliance to codes/standards, drawings
• Timely completion / Signing for ITP activities
* MAIN DUTIES:
• Before any painting / insulation work begins, ensure cleanliness, roughness and check for mechanical damage / defects.
• Ensure painting works is carried out to the correct specification
• Verify required thickness of each layer of paint is achieved.
• Ensure painting / insulation transition points are identified and followed
• Capture any discrepancies in insulation thickness
• Ensure there are no clashes between insulation and adjacent equipment / piping / steelwork
• Verify the site requirements are established, understood and followed, with regards to any labelling, flow direction, removable sections, stencilling.
• Report on progress and workmanship on the painting and coatings contractors
• Ensure timely turnover between the erection and coatings departments
• Verify the correct insulation materials are being used (type and thickness)
• Ensure all fixings are of the correct type and grade
* Other Duties
• Liaise with the site erection / QC departments to ensure there are no additional works to be carried out prior to coatings taking place (eg. Reinstatements or installation of thermowells / instruments)
• Attend walkdowns with the QC inspectors, to identify any potential delay issues
• Monitor the quality of the pre-fabrication and final product installation
• Verify that the contractors equipment is calibrated and functioning correctly
• Ensure processes are in place to verify the traceability of all coating / painting activities.
• Verify all consumables being used are within their shelf life
• Verify all remedial checks (humidity, WFT) are being followed
• Verify paint thinning techniques are compliant
• Inspection of the final product and ensure timely sign off
• Monitor any damages after work has been completed, and ensure contractor are restricting access as much as possible to prevent unnecessary damages
• Ensure RFIs are verified prior to the client RFI being issued
• Ensure correct storage conditions are maintained for paint, insulation, cladding and all consumables.
• Stop any coating works being carried out where there is a possibility of non-conformity to the contract or codes
• Stop other activities if unsafe or any risk to personnel or plant
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
• Qualification in painting / coatings – eg. NACE Lvl 2/3
• Technical knowledge in mechanical / welding
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in power plant industry
• Previous employment as paintings/coating QC essential.
• Must be able to read isometric and P&IDs.
• Knowledge of EHS management and COSHH requirements
* Specific knowledge and skills
• Able to write and review working procedures
• Organised and methodical.
• Good communication skills.
• Active listening skills.
• Flexible to work on over time and on night shift if requested by Manager.
• Knowledge of Vessels, piping and equipment
• Knowledge of ASME codes, standards and local requirements
• Must have a proactive approach to problem solving
Please note: Sending your CV with all related certificates
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Tên người liên hệ: HR Department
Qui mô công ty: 100-499
Thai Binh Thermal Power Plant and Transmission Lines Constructions Project:
Marubeni Corporation (Japan) – Vietnam Power Project Office is looking for suitable candidate for the following position in Thai Binh Thermal Power Plant Project in My Loc Commune, Thai Thuy District, Thai Binh City
The construction of Thai Binh thermal power plant began on 22/02/2014, with a combined design capacity of 600MW and an annual electricity production of 3.6 billion KWh.
The plant is being built in My Loc Commune of Thai Thuy District in the northern province of Thai Binh by the Electricity of Viet Nam Group (EVN) and Japanese contractor Marubeni at a cost of VND26.5 trillion (US$ 1.27 billion).
The 115- hectare plant consists of two turbines. The first turbine is scheduled to begin generating power in November 2017, and the second in May 2018.
bạn có muốn
Công việc tương tự
Trưởng Nhóm, Nhân Viên Phòng Coating
Dreamtech Vietnam CO., Ltd
Vehicle Inspector/ Car Expert
SCSI (Vietnam) Quality Service Co.ltd.
Inspector (HCM + HN)
Intertek Vietnam Ltd
Công Ty TNHH Nước Giải Khát Và Thực Phẩm Suntory Việt Nam
Giang Pham Leather Shoes Trading Co., Ltd.
Zamil Steel Building Co, Ltd - Dong Nai Factory
Công Ty TNHH VARD Vũng Tàu
Quality Control Inspector ( Seafood)
Apparel Senior Quality Assurance Inspector
William E. Connor & Associates Ltd - Resident Representative Office in Vietnam
QA Inspector for Corset Underwear or Swimwear
Yamamay, Inticom S.p.a
Công Ty Tương Tự
- Dreamtech Vietnam CO., Ltd
- SCSI (Vietnam) Quality Service Co.ltd.
- Intertek Vietnam Ltd
- Công Ty TNHH Nước Giải Khát Và Thực Phẩm Suntory Việt Nam
- Giang Pham Leather Shoes Trading Co., Ltd.
- Zamil Steel Building Co, Ltd - Dong Nai Factory
- Công Ty TNHH VARD Vũng Tàu
- OFCO Group
- William E. Connor & Associates Ltd - Resident Representative Office in Vietnam
- Yamamay, Inticom S.p.a
Chương Trình Tuyển Sinh Thạc Sỹ Tài Chính Tại Hà Nội
Bằng cấp quốc tế.
Không cần thi tuyển đầu vào.
Hỗ trợ cho vay học phí.