Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Well-known and able to use tools and equipment for paint.
• Responsible for stage-wise and finish painting/coating inspection.
• Undertake QC painting/coating activities in the workplace on a daily basis.
• Prepare inspection & test plan (ITP) for specific requirements.
• To check and monitor all painting/coating-related works and ensure all final products meet in accordance with company procedure, client requirements, and international codes.
• Responsible for incoming coating/painting material inspection and has to ensure whether these materials suit to meet the requirements of project specifications and customer requirements.
• Prepare all necessary QA / QC painting/coating documents for review.
• Capable to develop the methodology for Painting, Coating, Shot blasting, and testing procedures.
• Should be familiar with and able to perform the painting tests like adhesion tests, cross-cut tests, color variation measurements, hardness tests, curing tests, impact resistance tests, gloss tests, etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Education: Bachelor's degree
• Preference candidates working in a manufacturing environment
• English: 4 skills
• At least 4 years of experience in managing of painting line for a manufacturing company.
Other notes from Recruiter
• Professional working environment
• Yearly salary review
• Company trip and team building activities
• Opportunity to join training (ISO, QAQA, Auditor, Management, and Soft skills)
• Shuttle buses from Ha Noi city to the factory
• Other benefits under current Vietnamese labor law.