What We Can Offer
*** Paint Development phase
- Lead the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) meeting for new material/ process/ technology during development with relative team members.
- Work with graphic team/suppliers to implement FMEA in the design and process phase before the pilot run, follow up, and address the items inside before mass production.
- Create the Quality Control Plan for the new projects before and during the pilot run.
- Review the requirement of the SOP/SIP on the supplier side for the pilot run.
- Readiness of the color standard and tooling before the pilot run, work closely with graphic team and suppliers to make sure pilot process goes smoothly.
- Inspect cosmetic and review the required weight and analyze data.
- Conduct SPC (Statistical Process Control) monitoring of critical processes and implement corrective action programs for improvement.
*** Continuous Improvement & Mass production
- Continuous process improvement on the supplier side and even internally would be required.
- Conduct Quality audits, implement corrective actions based on audit result to improve manufacturing process and product quality.
- Ensure relevant requirements of the quality management system are enforced.
*** Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing / Management Engineering or Certification of Quality/Equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Quality or Paint related Engineering
- Experience working independently in a manufacturing/factory environment.
- Experience with paint manufacturing processes for decal printing or appearance processing in metal, carbon, or plastic.
- Hands-on painting shop skills using painting equipment, spray gun, electronic static painting.
- Good communication, writing, and reading in English and Chinese.
- Windows Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint skills, Minitab is preferred.
- Problem-solving skills with demonstrated success in objectively identifying process issues, isolating root cause, and coordinating resources to solve manufacturing issues.
*** Knowledge of 8D and Six Sigma problem-solving methodologies.
- Shortly local travel & support will be needed.
- ISO internal auditor, six sigma green belt, MSA, SPC, FMEA, and certification of quality engineer preferred.
- Mindset for creativity and problem solving is important.
- Experience working with international cultures.
- Intense interest in riding and passion for cycling preferred.