Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage Stock Inventory by maintaining optimal stock levels. Awareness of stocks in various locations including damage, write-off, sample, on-loan locations and transfers (shop-to-shop and replenishment)
• Develop product assortment planning
• Co-ordinate with Operations team to determine product ranges by store and prepare sales and stock plans in conjunction with inventory
• Manage fulfilment requests for merchandise with retail and regional distribution market
• Manage planning and allocation to maximise sales in rebalancing to sellable locations
• Assist and coordinate seasonal merchandising launch and promotion clearance in assortment planning and activities
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to improve replenishment process and supply chain efficiencies
• Coordinate with vendors / suppliers, Logistic and Operations on shipment schedules for all regions.
• Assist in creation of items and purchase orders in both sellable and non-sellable merchandise
• Assist in price checking, alignment and updates.
• Identify and implement best practices
Reporting & Analysis
• Plan and develop stocks and sales analysis in all the retails outlets to support accurate stock replenishment and propose analytical feedback
• Monitor sell through analysis, to identify the best-sellers/market needs in view of increasing store productivity
• Support and manage product market analysis, trends, assortment styles (selection and buying) for all seasons
• Responsible for accuracy of data and maintenance of Navision system
• Assist and coordinate seasonal merchandise launch and promotion planning with analysis for activities execution.
• Reporting of stocks discrepancies during shipment receiving, if any
• Assist in costing and pricing of merchandise planning of product launches and execute merchandising strategies to maximize sales
• Undertaking any ad-hoc duties as assigned to assist MM on store inventory by location including in-stocks position and inventory rebalancing.
• Assist in conducting stock taking activities.
• Coordination with Logistics to ensure timely deliveries
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Diploma in Business Management/ Fashion Merchandising or other relevant discipline
• Preferably 3 year's relevant experience in merchandising/ administration
• Result-orientated and ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Strong numeric and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Pro-active, meticulous and independent
• Excellent Skill in MS Office (especially Excel’s vlookup, pivot is a MUST), with previous experience in ERP system of Navision will be beneficial