What We Can Offer
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, online media, influencers to increase brand visibility
• Build connections with media, key journalists, influencers through a mix of channels, from traditional to digital and social.
• To play a key role to provide a consistent professional brand experience across all marketing platforms.
• To increase brand awareness through PR communications, social platform & events.
• PR communications:
- Responsible for planning & managing the execution as well as evaluation of all PR activities & influencers campaigns.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of:
+ A comprehensive marketing, communications, public relations program, event that will enhance the brand’s image and position;
+ All the marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations.
- Leverage existing media relationships, including broadcast, traditional, and online) to land prominent placements
- Pitch new ideas, and amplify content and social concepts to propel brand awareness while representing the brand visual identity (BVI), and staying consistent with current trends, media opportunities and brand guidelines.
- Write timely press releases and media kits in according with brand guidelines
- Maintain and build strong relationship with local influencers, press & media partners.
• Social media:
- Create editorial calendars that coincide with the product launch, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
- Develop content & visual for all social posts
- Plan for scheduling the posts on Social Studio platform
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness through social media platforms.
- Manage and oversee all social advertising campaigns.
• Content & artwork:
- Briefing & working closely with artwork designer on the artwork ; plan and write the content for each campaign in according with brand guidelines to assure consistent of image & content throughout all the communication channels.
- Diploma in Business, Marketing or related discipline
- Strong command in oral and written English
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in same role
- Experiences in fashion, jewelry, timepieces, retails is a plus
Good to have attributes
- Takes initiative and being proactive
- Excellent planning and analytical skills
- Resourceful, fast and efficient and able to work independently
- Result oriented person, meticulous with an eye for details
- Effective time management & prioritization skills
- Good negotiation skills