Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Teach French in the UNIS IB Middle Years Program (MYP).
- Provide a differentiated program that incorporates high expectations for all learners
- Deliver the curriculum within the MYP framework and philosophy of the school
- Work collaboratively with colleagues within the Language Department
- Assess and report student progress (in English)
- Share in the overall responsibility for the academic progress, personal development, health and safety, and well-being of students
- Provide timely communication to parents
- Attend periodic meetings with the Grade Level teachers to discuss student results
- Participate in some faculty meetings and faculty Professional Development activities
- Participate in team planning and curriculum development, as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Principals.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Technologically proficient with access to decent internet at home for Distance Learning
- Student-centered educator
- Experience teaching Middle School students in an inquiry-based curriculum
- Skilled and knowledgeable regarding the specific language learning needs of students of French
- Ability to make the content “come alive” for students via creative teaching methodologies both online and in a face-to-face environment
- Cross-cultural exposure and understanding
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Candidate based in Vietnam with the right to work in our host country
This position is part-time and expected to be uniquely for the 2021-22 school-year.
Our timetable rotates: this means that the teacher needs to have a flexible time schedule over a 10 day (2-week) rotation period (e.g. teach M/W/F in Week 1 at three set times, and T/Thurs the following week at two different scheduled times)
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply by Sunday, September 5th at 18:00. UNIS reserves the right to hire before the closing date should the right candidate present her/himself.
UNIS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified persons to apply.
Please apply online through the school website : http://www.unishanoi.org/page.cfm?p=1249