What We Can Offer
• Accounting (to work with an accounting advisory agency)
- Strategic advisory
- Administrative bookkeeping
• HR (for a team of 10 to 20 people)
• Office Operations Management
All tasks requiring:
- Critical thinking and well-thought information consolidation before communication to related parties
- Timely advisory of appropriate, strategic solutions to Director with logical analysis of numbers/contexts.
- Coherent file organization/documentation (hardcopy in office and softcopy in server)
- Deadline management
- Workflow efficiency
You will act as the Director's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization. Tasks include but not limited to:
1/ Accounting (to work with our long-term accounting advisory agency)
a. Payment & Collection:
- Manages incomes and expenditures of each project.
- Controls and manages subcontractors and supplier’s orders, contracts, payments
- Petty cash control (including salary, payment to suppliers, collect payment from customer).
- Collect and make payments by bank transfer to suppliers & payroll to staffs.
- Collect bank statement
- Prepare the fee note and send to customer
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Make sure contracts, invoices, and payments happen on schedule, and inform Director immediately when there’s any delay or issues with some proposed solutions to Director.
- Cash book management
b. Tax and management accounting
- Collect VAT invoice for company
- Issue VAT invoice to customer
- Payroll & PIT
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Timely cost optimization advices to Director to maintain healthy financial performance
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
- Strategic tax planning and allocating
c. Weekly Report:
- Collection projection,
- Cash flow and forecast
- Timesheet weekly/monthly reports and calculate the price/expenses upon the Timesheet Report to see the financial performance of each profit and advice Director appropriate solutions accordingly.
d. Other administrative accounting tasks:
- Manage and update standard operating procedures for Accounting Department
- Manage up to date file organization (hardcopies and softcopies)
2/ HR support
- Follow up, prepare labor contract for staffs
- Remind, keep track and do the necessary documents for renew staff’s Contracts, review staff’s salary.
- Calculation and handle all issue related to SI – HI – UI
- Consult Director on HR matters, keep track of the Company’s workflow to adjust human resources timely, maintain a healthy and happy working environment for all employees
- Work as liaise between Director & other functional department.
- Remind Staffs to fulfill Timesheet
- Remain up to date with Labour Laws changes
- Overview resources allocation and optimization together
3/ Office Operations Administration Support
- Follow up Director’s communication with internal and external parties and make sure Director’s instructions are followed through.
- Maintain good administration operations
- Manage standard operating procedures for Office Administration
- Manage office maintenance overview and schedule
- Weekly highlight to Director’s attention: key job deliveries – receivables & any other critical issues (if any).
- Office operations management experiences preferred: understanding how business works and business owner’ points of view
- Chief Accountant Certificate preferred
- At least 05 years of work experience
- Positive mindset: “every challenge is an opportunity in disguise”
- Assertiveness, Carefulness, honesty, meticulousness, resposiveness
- Initiate actions
- Efficient in time management and task prioritization
- Excellent in consolidating/summarizing information, weighing decicion options and provide concise recommendations to Director
- Ability to understand financial statements, financial reports, project reports and translate into business solutions
- Proficiency in using Excel, Work, Power Point, especially accounting software.
- Strong English skills and good communication.
- Teamwork and the ability to work independently.
- Attention-to-detail and Organization skills
- Adapt with working from home concept and know how to operate relevant softwares for online working
* Place of work:
- Office: Ly Tu Trong, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1.
• Monday to Friday : 4.5 hours in the afternoon
• Can extend work hours upon actual business demands (with compensation)
• First 2 months can work full-time if needed
• Starting date: as soon as possible
1. Negotiable salary. Roles/responsibilities and compensation package is open for further adjustment upon actual performannce after 6 months from starting date.
2. Salary review every year bases on staff performance.
3. 13th month basic salary according to the company’s finance performance
4. Have the opportunity to maximize and develop the ability in an energetic, professional and competitive working environment.
Resume in English