What We Can Offer
• Teach English for kids and teens (6-15 years old)
• Assist in curriculum development and test design (if requested by the Academic Management)
• Plan lessons and prepare materials, assess the students’ learning progress, give and grade tests
• Weekend classes: 8:00 – 17:00
You are provided with:
* Designed course curriculum by CEFALT
* Course book and teaching materials
* Annual workshop, seminars and training by CEFALT and International Publishers.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any field
• Teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
• Preferably prior ESL teaching experience, especially for kids and teens
• Proficiency in MS Word, Power Point, Social networks
• Be willing to work with flexible schedule if needed
• Enjoy teaching, inspiring, and sharing your knowledge and skills
To apply, please send your full resume (with a copy of your passport), contact details, application letter via VietnamWorks.com.
Title: your name – Applying position.