Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The job holder is to support Regional Sales Manager in leading a North or South sales performance by attaining everyday sales target and surpass expectations of retail sales channel. He/she is responsible for not only building, maintaining the long-term relationship with Merchants/ Partners but also setting up, coaching, and training retail Sales team (if any) to perform respective sales process.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Directly responsible to manage merchant portfolio to generate sales volume for retail sales channel.
* Develop marketing/promotion plan & implement it as per agreed objectives in order to Maximize profitability & achieve business growth.
* Follow Up with the contact points in the merchants to solve any issues happen (if any)
* Assist Regional Sales Manager to oversee, grow, and coordinate with retail sales channel and to set, measure, and reach goals, plans, and sales targets for the company.
* Pro-act to changes in marketplace.
* Be highly responsive to retail sales channel’s needs & ensure their satisfaction in an environment where client needs are constantly changing.
* Provide competitive market information.
* Achieve consistent growth in sales volume in a highly competitive environment.
* Perform any other duties or responsibilities consistent with the role as assigned by management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
* At least 4 years of working experience in corporate sales/ partnership/ Business development/Banking/Consumer Finance
* Practical working experience in sales, leading sales teams
2. Knowledge: Financial service, banking or Installment loan knowledge preferred
* Interpersonal Communication skill, Teamwork spirit motivation skill
* MS Office (Word, Excel, Access) and knowledge of CRM
* Solid command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese