What We Can Offer
- Keep abreast of latest developments in digital, and identify, priority and exploit technologies, platforms and methodologies to further the organization’s reach and engagement and support the digital strategy.
- Identify sources of funding, budgeting for digital projects, working with the Development Department.
- Explore the opportunity on digitalize with new partnership.
- Take responsibility and be a key contact point on all the assigned project.
- Work closely with IT, Sales, internal Parties, IT Vendor and Partners to maximize digital benefit opportunities.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Operational acceptance testing (OAT) for project deployment.
- Proactively address the partners, business needs and coordinate with internal parties to deliver business requirement.
- Oversee the project risks and opportunities, technical development of the organization’s digital activity advising both on content and engagement models as well as the technical, infrastructure and hosting aspects of projects.
- Be responsible for the creative, commissioning and production process for digital content.
- Has a degree or certificate of training in the sector in which it is proposed such person will be responsible.
- At least 3 - years’ experience in Project Management/Digital Solution.
- Experience of successful delivery across digital platforms: digital content projects, web builds, mobile apps, email campaign systems.
- The ability to evaluate arising technologies and digital disciplines for their relevance to the organization.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work flexibly, calmly, detail and efficiently under pressure.
- Be proactive in learning & updating new technical savvy.
- Excellent internal and external relationship skills, with ability to diplomatically manage and influence in all directions.