Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop, negotiate and execute co-MKT plans with merchants ;
- Analyze data and propose improvement plan to merchants based on the performance;
- Build relationships with partners (typically other businesses such as e-commerce, telemedicine, marketplaces, etc) throughout the end-to-end acquisition process from pitching, onboarding process, agreement process;
- Support the growth of partners transactions by analyzing the performance and ideating initiatives such as promos, marketing collaborations, product/process improvements, etc; and
- Become the single point of contact for partners in executing initiatives, troubleshooting, and conducting regular business reviews.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good salesmanship skills and strong stakeholder management skills;
- Strong analytical thinking, structured approach and data-driven decision-making process;
- Abilities to navigate and execute in a highly ambiguous environment.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in partnership development or business development in companies such as start-ups, Mobile/Fintech/Payment/Banking services;
- Excellent verbal and written English and Vietnamese communication skills, Korean as a plus.
- Agile culture: all Ideas are appreciated – No barriers– No limitation;
- Young and active Fintech environment with high-end working equipment;
- Flexible working hours and 17 annual leaves per year;
- Attractive compensation package including full salary during probation period; 13th monthly salary is guaranteed and other supportive allowances;
- Premium health care insurance for you and your family;
- Monthly team events and other activities.