What We Can Offer
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Sr. Partnerships Specialist who is full of ideas and broad network of contacts to ensure commercial and strategic relationships with FLG’s key financial partners.
Working between internal teams and partners, he/she is responsible for co-planning, development and management of an effective partnership strategy with the aim of reaching the target revenue, affiliate deal or leads generation from initiatives supported.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through forging strong collaboration with partners.
Abiding to a high-performance culture and focusing on great execution towards revenue generation, he/she contributes to the company’s top and bottom line by:
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies;
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current Bank partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership, including corporate deals, co-created/co-branded content, lead sharing and event partnerships;
- Creating roadmaps, laying down clear action plans and managing day-to-day execution of those plans by coordinating between internal and partner teams;
- Working with internal teams to execute activations and fine tune the mechanisms through which to unlock leads or revenue to our business deriving from our Partnership.
REPORTS TO: Country Partnerships Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A. 80% - Upgrade Partnerships & Realize Revenue Potential
1. Establish & maintain strategic partnership to increase our visibility, traffic, and realize the full revenue potential of collaboration.
2. Identify potential partnership opportunities, identify banks that we could pursue those with and make contact through phone, meetings and/or relevant trade exhibitions or events.
3. Uncover partner growth goals to deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
4. Creating roadmaps, laying down clear action plans and managing day-to-day execution of those plans by coordinating between internal and partner teams;
5. Create a partnership framework for each partner we’re currently working with as well as a detailed action plan to ensure that all partnership’s activities receive support and are delivered.
6. Maintain a pipeline of priorities and providing weekly updates.
B. 20% - Execute Activations
1. Collaborate with Top Management and other relative departments to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships;
2. Ensures that all personnel understand the importance of the Partnership Strategy and how it relates to them, and that they are fully involved in its implementation;
3. Define project schedules, technology solutions, finalize process and monitor
4. Identifies and resolves issues and risks
- Strategic thinker and outstanding communicator
- Strong commercial sense, with proven ability to achieve working outcomes
- Ability to bring divergent ideas to create new and innovative solutions
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English and a thorough understanding of systems and process.
- Results driven character. Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and ability to maintain strong relationships, strong cross-cultural skills and versatility in dealing with different types of partnership;