Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Abiding to a high-performance culture and focusing on great execution towards clear revenue generation, he/she contributes to the company’s top and bottom line by:
● Driving new quality guests by distributing vouchers, generating cross promotions or deploying guerilla marketing in and around different club locations;
● Finding new partners and sponsors, establishing relationships and growing them into profitable accounts;
● Planning and organizing events & workshops to generate targeted leads while maintaining our brand values.
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A. 60% - Finding New Partners and Implementing Partnership Plans
1) Create and maintain a partnership pipeline by reaching out to new partners and establishing details focused on generating qualified traffic and / or leads to our business.
2) Work with cross-functional teams to enable deals negotiated and expand partnerships to its full potential.
3) Work with Operations and Sales teams to ensure the correct implementation of the partnerships and troubleshooting any issues hindering the long term success of the partnerships established.
4) Lead the process of gathering leads through activation / events and work to consolidate the database of all leads generated. Maintain the database of leads by ensuring data consistency.
5) Closely cooperate with team BI to keep track of guest return. Submit Guest return report monthly
6) Plan and organizing events & workshops to generate target leads
B. 20% - Growing existing partnerships and creating cross promotions
1) Analyze performance data and find top performing partnerships to develop further.
2) Work with partners to find opportunities for cross promotion and / or negotiating barter deals.
3) Working with communication & design teams to ensure the correct communication and amplification of the impact of cross promotion deals.
C. 20% - Self-Improvement and Team Contribution
1) Contribute to team culture by sharing ideas to improve marketing campaigns, customer targeting and effectiveness of consumer targeting.
2) Seek constant self-improvement on relevant topics that can help deepen inventory planning knowledge.
3) Work with integrity and deliver the maximum quality work to help move the company forward.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
▪ Traffic to clubs: 100% monthly target
▪ Create strategic partnerships for cross promotions with premium brands (up to 30)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
▪ Strong commercial sense, with proven ability to achieve outcomes that marry brand identity with results
▪ Hands on experience of dealing with multiple partners.
▪ You should have a strong knowledge of strategic marketing, good analytical skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a thorough understanding of systems and processes that support a marketing function.
▪ Good communication and reporting skills.
▪ Results driven character. Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality.