Oops! Có lỗi đã xảy ra, vui lòng thử lại.
các phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Bạn Nên Có Kỹ Năng
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
1) Parts Departments Operations
• Ensure that the Parts Department achieves its financial objectives by ongoing (period by period) examination of management accounts, system information, and daily operating controls.
• Ensure stock levels are adequate but not excessive in relation with sales targets and returns on investment.
• Ensure premises and equipment and other assets are controlled and used effectively
• Ensure all parts received and materials purchased are controlled and sold at the required profit
• Set up, control and monitor the system for special and back order parts to avoid unnecessary costs to the dealership
• Maintain the system to ensure that all customer orders are processed promptly
• Maintain an efficient telephone and fax/ email enquiry and ordering system to facilitate effortless ordering of parts by customers
• Maintain stock breadth and depth at levels sufficient to satisfy demand and sales targets while not creating excessive costs and risk of obsolescence
• Review profitability of all lines to ensure that high margin sales are maximized and encouraged
• Establish and maintain training needs analysis (T.N.A.) to provide satisfactory levels of knowledge, skill, job satisfaction and cost-effective development of all Parts personnel
• Maintain close scrutiny of developments, legislation and events in the motor industry which will impact on future business opportunities or trading practices. Seek new products and opportunities to sell existing products actively and continuously.
• Coordinating with Marketing Department & Other Departments to plan and execute promotional campaign to bring both “new & existing” customers into the dealership on a regular basis.
• Set policies and procedures for P&A Department
2) Customer Service
• Effectively and professionally communicate with customers as and when necessary
• Maintain high level of customer satisfaction
• Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude
3) Personnel Management
• Establish departmental work schedule, balancing the work loads of all employees
• Establish job assignments for all P&A employees within their skill levels
• Manage employee performance (evaluate and counsel)
• Assist with recruiting, interviewing, hiring & termination employees
• Maintain records of all employees performance reviews
• Ensure appropriate training is provided to all P&A employees
4) Other Duties
• Competitive Salary
• Allowance: Mobile + Transportation + Clothing
• Premium Healthcare package
• Social, Medical & Unemployment insurance in accordance with current Labor Code
• Others in accordance with Company’s policies
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3 - 5 years of working experience in retail sales & inventory management (Preferably in Motorcycle / Automotive sector)
• Relevant and up-to-date knowledge of parts and accessories, the supply chain and logistics of operating a trade distribution system
• Knowledge of vehicle legislation, automotive industry and trade practices
• Strong numeracy, literacy and communication skills
• Fluent English
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Tên người liên hệ: Nguyễn Thị Ngọc Trâm (Office Manager)
Qui mô công ty: 25-99
Al Naboodah Group Enterprises (ANGE) is one of leading brand names in the UAE. ANGE consists of more than 20 companies over 40 nationalities and offering a diverse portfolio of services and products in many business sectors. The sectors covered include Travel, Automotive, Commercial Vehicles, Lighting, Furniture & Fit-out, Tyres, Electrical, Construction, Motorcycles, Logistics and Agriculture. Many of the Group businesses have ISO accreditation and have won industry awards for their service.
ANGE marked the first step to penetrate Vietnam market with the establishment of its subsidiary: Al Naboodah International (Vietnam) Co., Ltd (ALNA VN) in 2013. This business specializes in 2 sectors: Electrical & Motorcycles and has brought into Vietnam 2 famous global brand names which are Honeywell & Harley-Davidson.
In this 2017, ALNA VN is planning to expand the business by bringing 2 more big names in Motorcycles sector.
Together with business expansion, we are searching for amazing talents to join us as one team and moving in one direction
bạn có muốn
Công việc tương tự
VIETNAM Star Automobile
Software Project Manager
Phuoc My International Co., Ltd
Al Naboodah International (Vietnam) Co., Ltd ( Harley-davidson of Saigon)
Toll Global Forwarding (Vietnam) Co., Ltd
[ Urgent] Fleet Manager
Human Resource Manager
Navigos Search’s Client
Hub Manager (warehouse)
Công Ty TNHH Chuyển Phát Nhanh Lazada Việt Nam
Talent Acquisition Manager
Tuyển Sinh Thạc Sỹ Tài Chính.
Không cần thi tuyển đầu vào.
Học hoàn toàn bằng tiếng Anh.
Học tại Hà Nội.