What We Can Offer
• Assist in preparing draft reports, draft engagement letters/contracts, quotations, patent advice, English/Vietnamese translation of patent specification/technical document, etc.;
• Translate, type and format documents;
• Enter/close Intapp Time on a daily basis and close monthly time entries before the Monthly Cut-Off Day;
• Liaise with colleagues and external contacts to arrange travel including booking of hotel, flights, accommodation, visa, passport, etc.;
• Lodge claims and allocate reimbursement of disbursements on a daily basis;
• Organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
• Run office errands such as document notarization, application submission and client's licenses pick up, etc., ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
• Receive, distribute and arrange in-out letters, faxes, mails, packages, documents for supervisors;
• Schedule meeting and create agendas;
• Photocopy, scan and print various documents;
• Assist in promoting our service to clients and potential clients, e.g. coordinate with marketing staff and assist in organization conferences and seminars, arranging client visits and send out promotional materials;
• Be an interim Receptionist and Office Operator to handle all incoming and outgoing calls, welcome guests and arrange meeting rooms;
• Coordinate with billing team to issue bills;
• Open new matter;
• Be a communication channel between supervisors and other staff members within the Firm;
• Support in organizing in-house and external events;
• Any other duties as may reasonably be assigned.
Travel Requirements: Occasional travel
- Function: The Firm's Services function works closely with our Partners and fee-earners to deliver comprehensive, high quality and high value services to our clients. It is geared towards improving operational and financial performance, and constantly rethinking the services we offer, as well as developing new innovative solutions and platforms.
- You will report to: Office and Facilities Manager and Lawyer
- Key relationships:
Office and Facilities Manager.
Key Global Clients.
• At least 2-3 years working experience in assistant position; Prefer recent experience either in a law firm or in house;
• Good at English;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
• Hard-working, proactive, enthusiastic, reliable, high responsibility
• Ability of working under high pressure
• Eager to learn and willing to-do manner
• Exceptional attention to detail and a strong "client first" approach to service