Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• A trained eye of good fitting garment (both on ‘live’ model and Fit Form) and thorough understanding of garment proportion and functionalities.
• Ensure that the brand standards are upheld at all stages of the sampling process and partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that any product developed is not only fit for purpose but avert of risk and compatible for bulk production in the allocated manufacturing site.
• With the support of data analytics, manage garment development performance and drive continuous improvement across functional teams.
• Identify and escalate if there is any risk of the factory production not achieving required standards, or if there are additional standards/SOP needed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Responsible, careful, discipline, respected, willing to learn, flexible, proactive, team-work
• Time managements, presentation, efficiency; Motivated to create and manage a meaningful Individual Development Plan
• Actively listens to others and exchanges ideas
• Curious and courageous to seek regular feedback
• Communication skills in English.
Passed candidate can start after Tet holiday. Accommodation allowance will be provided for those who are not Quang Ngai origin.