What We Can Offer
▪ Complete all payments and control expenses by receiving, processing and verifying payments as well as
▪ Manage all payments in a timely and efficient manner.
▪ Keeping track of all payments and expenditures including invoices, statements, etc.
▪ Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payments is received for outstanding credit and
sometimes respond to all vendor requires regarding finance.
▪ Input data to Fast Accounting System.
▪ Daily make internal bank transfers and verify online bank transfers for disbursements list.
▪ Controls over all reconciliations and ensuring the timely and correct reconciliations of OPEX accounts Banks,
Loan, AR, AP.
▪ Verifies that the general ledger and sub-ledger posting are accurate.
▪ Ensure that general ledger and sub-ledger balances are reconciled to each other.
▪ Prepares quarterly VAT reports.
▪ Print Accounting vouchers and check it according to the internal process, tax regulation.
▪ Issue E-invoicing and reconcile revenue.
▪ Achieving accounting documents on time
▪ At least 2 years of experience in similar position
▪ Experience in using FAST Accounting System is preferred
▪ English communication is required
▪ Attention to detail, teamwork, excellent communication skill
Compensation and Benefits
▪ Competitive salary: negotiable
▪ 100% salary for 2 months probationary period
▪ Participate fully in social insurance benefits after 2 months of probation
▪ 24/7 Personal health insurance after 2 months of probation
▪ Paid leaves: 52 days (including 12 annual leaves and 40 sick leaves)
▪ Free parking
▪ 13th month salary
▪ Professional, dynamic working environment, training program and promotion roadmap
▪ Bonus on Tet and other holidays of the year.
▪ Annual salary increase based on KPI
▪ Annual team building trip
▪ Free drinks, entertainment area