Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This position ensures accuracy and timeliness of payment to suppliers following the accounting, tax and company rules.
• Verify and ensure accuracy and timeliness of payment to suppliers by checking invoice rate with contract rate
• Communicate with suppliers for solving invoice/payment issues
• Follow up with employees / guides for receipts and calculations
• Ensure all invoices and forms are properly maintained and correctly recorded
• Assignment deadlines are met as set out by AP Supervisor/Manager
• Other tasks as assigned by AP Supervisor/Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good command of English and Japanese (minimum JLTP N3)
• Interest and/or experience in the travel industry
• Understanding of sustainability and responsible tourism is a plus.
• Strong communication and analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
• Display strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and less supervision, and ability to close accounts independently
• Good computer literacy and experience with integrated accounting software solution
• Be able to suggest improved ways of working to positively impact people’s life and the environment.
• Work in a friendly working environment and good team building activities
• 18 days of annual leave and can be carried to the next year
• Parking fee support
• Health insurance and accident insurance since signing the first labor contract
• Other benefits according to the festive seasons will be shared at the interview
• Flexible working style, can work from home or at the office
• Participate in all online training programs of the whole EXO Group
• Bonus up to the business performance of each year.