What We Can Offer
• Post invoices into accounting system & ensuring invoices are coded to the correct GL accounts and cost centers.
• Prepare payment by cash/bank transfer in accordance with company process and follow up with cut-off time.
• Follow, prepare documents for bank in order to settle overseas payments.
• Communicate with vendors to resolve account discrepancies and respond to vendor inquiries.
• Follows up cash advance and advance liquidation, ensure claims are paid in time according to payment terms.
• Daily update bank statements, booking all transactions related to bank/cash/deposit.
• Monthly reconcile company credit card statements.
• Booking and monthly reconcile accrued expenses.
• Reconcile vendor aging, AP settlement on system.
• Prepare monthly VAT report.
• Other tasks assign by CA.
• University/College degree - Accounting/Finance major or equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles.
• Knowledge of economic principle, applicable laws, regulations.
• Knowledge and experience of accounting computer applications.
• A minimum of 1-2 years experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, taxation.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Working hours: 09:00 AM - 18:00 PM (Monday to Friday).