Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Administer and process all petty cash transactions according to PwC policies and procedures.
- Prepare reimbursement claims, cash counts, and cash reconciliations on a weekly basis.
- Ensure petty cash vouchers are signed for and filed numerically, processing them into the accounting system.
2. VAT input declaration and posting of recharge expenses to iPower system:
- Input VAT input declarations for all payments transactions occurring during the month.
- Reconcile VAT declarations with the accounting books to ensure accuracy.
- Post expenses that are recharged to clients into the iPower system.
3. Staff advances:
- Follow up staff advances for timely clearance on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that requests for advances are correctly authorised before paying out cash, and the person receiving the advance signs for cash received.
- Prepare general journals of advance transactions in iPower and the accounting system accurately and in time.
4. Fixed assets:
- Update the fixed asset listing for new purchases and disposals.
- Calculate depreciation charges and update the fixed asset listing on a monthly basis.
- Prepare a general journal of depreciation charges in the accounting system on a monthly basis.
** Assist in all other areas of financial management as required from time to time by Finance Leaders.
** Perform others tasks that are assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Attention to detail and excellent maths aptitude.
- Strong communication in conversation and via written correspondence and email.
- Flexibility on overtime.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multi-cultural team and to cope with pressure in a positive manner while working to deadlines within a busy and demanding environment.