Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This role entails not only leadership skill and strategic mind, but also calls for one with strong Financial / Accountancy knowledge and experience in managing a team. This role requires one who is detailed-oriented and people-oriented to solve problem. If you’re an excellent communicator, capable & passion in payment related job, we would love to hear from you.
** Key Responsibilities
• Responsible to manage the team.
• Monitor day-day operation of payment team, provide guidance & identify areas of improvement.
• Assign task for payment executive.
• Observe team member & new joiner’s job performance.
• Problem solver for special incident by following company’s SOP. (Special enquiry & bank related issues).
• Escalate special issue (create ticket) to the respective person in charge.
• Monitor & manage funds liquidity, bank account or payment gateway for operation needed.
• Conduct end shift cut-off & account scrutinization, update bank balance and tally the report.
• Monitor & update team member’s KPI.
• Prepare & update requires report to the management.
• Any other task that may reasonably assign by supervisor.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or related field.
• At least 2 -3 years of working experiences in related filed & position.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft excel.
• Must willing to work in 24 hours shift rotate, including weekend & public holiday. (Monthly rotation)
• Working hours – 5 days/week, 12hours/day
• Must willing to be based in Sihanoukville, Cambodia
• Analytical & strategic thinker
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent team management skills
• Excellent interpersonal & communication abilities.
• Travelling cost to be beared by company
- First air ticket to Cambodia
- Visa fees
- Quarantine fees in Cambodia
• Accommodation provided in Sihanoukville City (private hostel)
• Spacious & cosy hostel, housekeeping provided on daily basics. (Laundry service included)
• All utilities fees will be paid by the Company (Wi-Fi included)
• Daily transportation to office & back to hostel.
• Min twenty-five (25) days Annual Leave per annum.
• After probation increment based on performance.
• Bonus payout (Quarterly), based on performance and Company profits.
• Annual festival celebrations and gifts.
• Meal allowance.
• Medical coverage.
• Optical & dental subsidy.
• Gym membership subsidy.
• Friendly working environment.