What We Can Offer
• Assist in maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers;
• Ensure accuracy in the preparation and the undertaking of payroll, PIT, SMUI and compliance work for clients;
• Ensure the procedures remain compliant with Vietnamese laws as they change or evolve;
• Involvement with HR Consulting projects as assignment to assist client in compliance with law and give out the solution;
• Deal with issues that arise with clients so that future procedures limit these cases from happening again;
• • Supervises, assists and reviews the work of Junior Payroll Officer;
• Preparation and maintenance of client calendars (compliance and management related) and control correspondence with clients and staff to meet calendar and compliant deadlines;
• Liaise and correspond with clients and their staff, including advice and assistance, resolving issues and leading day-to-day client responsibilities;
• Ensure the quality of everything that is undertaken by Domicile is of the highest international standard;
• Involvement with the staff training and development of internal standards so that the quality is preserved and monitored at every stage.
• Desire to work in a Vietnamese HR or C&B role within an international business environment;
• Confident intermediate English (spoken and written);
• Confidence working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Exposure to different Payroll software;
• Holding or learning international or Vietnamese professional HR qualifications is in advantage.
***Skills & Prerequisites
• Strong Teamwork: Able to work within a team, and to lead teams and individuals to achieve goals and objectives.
• Solid Interpersonal Skills: being able to influence and guide clients and colleagues across a broad range of professional and personal needs.
• Highly Motivated: self-driven, with the ability to use their own initiative, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to solve problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Analytical Skills: ability and experience in analyzing issues, updating policy documents, checklists, templates, and procedures. Ability to look at client results and make recommendations.
• Competitive salary package
• Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
• Attendance at training courses
• Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
• Parking provided. Telephone allowance also provided.
HCMC office address:
Level 9, Abacus Tower, 58 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 1, HCMC.