What We Can Offer
** Shuttle bus provided from Hang Xanh
• Process payroll for employees in the organization
• Process social insurance, personal income tax
• Maintain personnel database regarding salaries.
• Manage organization budget and expenses.
• Follow up labor contract.
• Maintain C&B policies, procedures,
• Maintain the employee personal information in system.
• Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
• Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
• Report to department manager regarding daily activities and issues
• Work directly with stakeholders to achieve organization goals as required.
• Work with Singapore C&B colleagues and APAC team
• Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
• Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
• Address and resolve employee complaints relating to the payroll system.
• Work with company database programs to process payroll.
• Prepare reports to relevant departments about payroll, company budget and expenses.
• Prepare regular statuary reports.
• At least 3 years experiences in manufacturing companies in payroll, social insurance, PIT
• Ability to use soft wares of payroll, social insurance, PIT.
• Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications especially excel.
• Proven experience in a payroll position in a fast-paced environment required.
• Strong knowledge of tax and wage laws
• Good understanding of the common fiscal procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision.