What We Can Offer
- Keep track and manage all incentives spending under approved budget.
- Initiate and manage the communication plan of incentives to maximize the impact of sales incentive program/ activities.
- Handle queries/ requests/ issues related to Incentives from Salesforce, Bank Partners.
- Work with the Business Activation & Communication, Management System Information, Finance to ensure the timely delivery of contest memorandum/contest results, contest updates payment, promotion and trip execution.
- Regularly analyze the effectiveness of contests proven by data, business insight and propose solution for improvements in Working committees Steering committees with Bank Partners.
- Review, analyze and propose solution to help Bank Partners achieve target and maximize income.
- Others: assigned by Direct Manager or Management Board from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, Business Administration, Banking & Finance.
2/ Knowledge and skill:
- At least 2 years experiences of working in Insurance/ financial/ banking.
- Be able to work with details and good analytical skills to deal with large amounts of complex data, sales projection worksheet.
- Able to work independently & under pressure, able to plan, meet deadlines
- Advance Microsoft Excel skills is a must
- Good English (especially business writing)
- Good communication, judgment and problem-solving skills.