What We Can Offer
- Work with Partners, Sales team and Management team to design and deploy incentive & recognition quarterly/annually plan following the Company’s Target in order to encourage internal salesforce and partners including sales contest, sales and promotion campaigns, …
- Manage and coordinate with other stakeholders to timely provide communication content/updated results in relation to incentive scheme to maximize the impact of sales campaigns/activities.
- Work with the Channel Market & Communication, Management System Information (MIS), Finance to ensure the timely delivery of contest memorandum/contest results, contest updates payment, promotion and trip execution.
- Regularly analyze the effectiveness of contests proven by data, business insight and propose solution for improvements in Working committees/Steering committees with Bank Partners.
2. Budget Management:
- Monitor overall expense for internal salesforce and partners.
- Coordinate with related stakeholders to ensure on time payment for salesforce and partners in line with action plan.
- Propose marketing budget utilization for incentive & promotion scheme… to ensure salesforce to be motivated and pushed up properly.
- Conduct reconciliation with partners (if required)
3. People Management & Development:
- Manage & regularly organize engagement activities to ensure team members are inspired and motivated.
- Develop all direct reports in technical matters as well as interpersonal skills.
4. Other tasks assigned by Management levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, Business Administration, Banking & Finance.
2. Knowledge and skill:
- At least 4-year experiences of working in Insurance/financial/ banking & sales support department.
- Leading & managing people experience is an advantage.
- Be able to work with details and good analytical skills to deal with large amounts of complex data, sales projection worksheet.
- Be able to work independently & under pressure, able to plan, meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Excel skills is a must.
- Proficient in English communication.
- Strong at communication skill, teamwork; especially team engagement & motivation inspiring ability.
- Strong judgment and problem-solving skills.