Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Guide the team in all engineering activities for new helmet projects: analysis of the 2D/3D files received from R&D HQ, discussion with the suppliers about feasibility and DFM, implement modifications if necessary, follow sampling, analyse dimensions and features, provide reports and support suppliers until the components meet all technical requirements.
- Lead effectively the Product Engineering team and guide them so that the Team achieves the target set by Director
- Define short, mid and long-term plan of the Team activities, together with the budget of the project
- Responsible to complete the activities in time respecting the GANTT agreed with PM at the beginning of the process: successfully manage T0, T1, PPAP and pilot run before MP.
- Cooperate strictly with Process Engineering team to ensure that all components are suitable with the production processes
- Even after the start of Mass production, keep monitoring the situation continuously, provide engineering ideas to improve the components and optimize quality. Ensure that the production is never stuck due to technical problems related to the components or the molds.
- Support external suppliers and internal Production Dept. on technical problems, related to molds issues or materials or design.
- Work together with Quality, R&D, Project Management, Production and Sourcing to meet the targets of the Company
- Other duties may be assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
At least 15 years experience in the field: development of plastic, EPS and metallic components.
At least 8 years experience in similar position in manufacturing company;
Experience in helmet manufacturing factory and knowledge of composite materials is a plus
Experience in managing other people
Good English Level
Managing direct staff