Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Understanding and adhering to the school’s “Good Behaviour Policy”.
• Having knowledge in a range of sports such as basketball, football, volleyball, badminton and gymnastics and being able to assist in PE lessons.
• Being a competent swimmer and being able to teach stroke development work in small groups by independently.
• Assisting in equipment preparation for lessons.
• Providing escort and assistance to children as necessary
• Helping teachers to plan learning activities and complete records; maintaining individual records for each student when required.
• Doing a range of administration tasks such as photocopying, filing, labelling, making resources, display work, certificates, scanning, etc.
• Attending staff meetings or training, helping with outings/sports events, school clubs and other school events.
• Understanding and applying school policies.
• Maintaining confidentiality inside and outside the workplace.
• Performing other duties given by Head TA/ Head of Campus.
2/ Benefit schedules
- Salary: negotiation; 2 months of probation which is fully paid
- SI,HI, UI as regulation; premium healthcare insurance provided
- Lunch allowance: 48,000đ/ working day
- At least 20 annual leave + 3 personal leave
- Team building benefit, year end party, year end bonus, annual performance review
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Competent swimmer, able to teach all stroke techniques to a range of age groups by themselves.
• Have a good knowledge of sports enabling them to assist in lessons.
• Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Speak and understand English to a high standard.
• Willingness to work as part of the PE Team.