Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To assist in recruitment, development, utilisation and retention of ADAMA employees.
- Liaise with CEO and Line Managers to undertake or assist with specific initiatives, projects and assignments.
- Support the implementation of people programs and strategies that enhance our culture including: recruitment and selection, performance management, compensation, talent development, employee engagement & retention, and internal.
- Assist with the delivery of operational/guidance and support to Line Managers and ADAMA employees.
Key Result Areas:
1. People Agenda
- Support the design, development, and execution of critical HR initiatives and projects (Recruitment and Selection, Talent and Performance Management, Compensation- Org Design, Learning and development and Employee Engagement).
2. Recruitment and Selection:
- Support the end to end recruitment and selection process for key positions.
- Develop and implement a sourcing strategy to identify and attract talented candidates (active and passive candidates) to Adama.
- Proactively build a talent pipeline for strategic positions.
3. Talent and Performance Management:
- Implement and reinforce performance evaluations in a consistent, fair, and objective manner to facilitate open communication and encourage continuous performance improvement.
- Liaise with Line Managers detect and facilitate individual and group performance issues.
- Support and collaborate in the talent mapping process and the execution of strategic development plans for key talents.
4. Compensation- Org Design:
- Support in major exercises such as annual performance calibration process, annual remuneration, salary adjustment review, entry pay review and other projects assigned.
- Research, benchmark and analyse best practices on rewards to implement locally.
- Support the implementation of organizational design initiatives which includes the compensation, role scoping, position levelling, etc.
5. Learning and Development:
- Partner the business to identify appropriate learning interventions and facilitate the implementation.
- Launch, implement, promote and monitor the usage of internal learning platforms SPARK and Learning Edge
- Liaise with Line Managers and develop Individual Development Plans
6. Employee Engagement- Culture:
- Design and deliver local and group wide communication initiatives e.g. townhalls, celebrations, leadership team meetings etc.
- Accountable for executing and monitoring the annual Engagement Survey Action
7. People Manager (Administrative Activities):
- Write monthly reports for the Executive Management Team meeting
- Manage performance management software (SuccessFactors) is correct and up to date for all employees
- Ensure all Human Resources files are kept up to date and secure
- Manage all the company HR policies and procedures ensuring they are up to date.
- Assist in migrating current and updated policies and procedures to Salesforce and OneDrive
- Draft Staff Announcements on behalf of Managers (new starters, people exiting, change of positions or restructures)
- Manage the new starter and exit forms in conjunction with I.T Manager where permission issues need to be managed
- Provide company wide payroll services for both new and existing employees including maintaining the relationship with our outsourced payroll provider.
- Management of payroll with payroll . Advising them of the payroll requirements, check / fix their outputs prior to CFO/CEO approvals
- Oversee half year and full year performance review co-ordination
- Work in conjunction with APAC HR leader on:
+ Headcount requirements
+ Potential yearly bonus and salary increases in SuccessFactors
+ Attend meetings with the APAC People Manager teams
+ Draft employee contracts
- Complete exit interviews
- Act as the liaison with legal where required for people issues as directed by CEO
- Responsible for system set up and monitoring of recruitment and selection activities within the system (Success Factors).
- Responsible for system set up and support monitoring of annual performance. management cycle and processes (e.g. target-setting, mid-cycle and end-cycle reviews)
- Attend Global HR Meetings/Training session, sometimes out of business hours
- Other People Management ad hoc duties when required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Microsoft Office
- Telephone System
- Expert in operating & maintaining general office equipment
2. Preferred Requirements:
- Formal Education: HR tertiary qualifications.
- Qualifications: HR
- Work Experience: 5+ years in a similar role
- Self starter who has proactive approach
- Proven ability to use initiative
- Warm communicator
- Well presented
- Able to perform under pressure & multi task with ease
- Exceptional organisation & forward thinking capacity
- Ability to work with changing priorities
- Flexibility, willingness to operate outside of standard duties when required
- Attention to detail
- Sense of humour
- Ability to work autonomously & within a team
- English communication
***The ideal candidate for this assignment: a creative, collaborative, results-oriented, able to balance multiple priorities and make decisions. A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.