Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Deliver accurate, timely, and compliant payroll, benefits administration, and time management services in a designated geographical and customer group, as per global governance standards and compliant with local regulatory requirements.
1. Payroll & Benefits Administration support
- Independent and timely execution of tasks of the assigned processes relating to Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Manage specialist processes of payroll administration, leave and time management as needed, benefits administration end-to-end process, and vendor performance management
- Takes responsibility for managing, and completing requests to provide high-quality service to employees and colleagues for Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Forwarding of complex requests to ensure issue resolution – most prominently to Reward COEs, Talent Acquisition CoEs
- Develops key-user guides for frequent questions on Payroll and Benefits administration
2. Customer Contact
- Liaises with other tiers of service delivery – in particular People Excellence teams and CoE Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition specialists to ensure query resolution
3. Improve customer experience and services
- Contributes to the development of P&C Services knowledge database, with a focus on Payroll & Benefits Administration
- Supports continuous process improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities and developing solutions for the specialist area(s)
- Participates in governance forums and teams as the subject matter expert for the chosen area with the ability to make process improvement recommendations
4. Lead Payroll Execution
- Responsible for all activities of the Payroll process to ensure all salary payments are timely processed with accuracy and in compliance with Company policies and related legal regulations. Maintain and revise the Payroll process to enhance productivity by working with the Internal Audit to explore the gaps and recommend changes for improvement. Handle all Payroll related questions from Internal / External Auditors.
- Responsible for all executions of timesheet recording, Payroll reports of people movements to ensure salary and all items of payroll be calculated correctly and proceeded timely in compliance with all related laws and Company policies and guidance
- Lead and ensure all Payroll & Benefits specialists implement the Payroll processes and guidance timely and correctly, to meet all requirements.
- Work closely with the team, other partners, and the Internal / External Audit Teams to propose and implement the solutions to enhance the Payroll processes.
- Improve and revise the Payroll process in light of Business needs to ensure the required passing rate for the Payroll processes audits.
5. Other tasks will be assigned by the Line Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in managing, delivering payroll, payroll governance, and benefits administration
- Strong organizational, and time management skills
- High level of initiative-taking and ability to function autonomously
-Strong technical acumen, including Excel, PowerPoint, and P&CIS (SAP SuccessFactors)