What We Can Offer
- Develop clear policies and ensure policy awareness.
- Carry out team building activities and promote interactions between the team.
- Assist and carry out necessary administrative duties:
- Oversee and review payroll, social insurance, C&B, payment and record tracking.
- Create insightful reports to make data-driven and informed decisions.
- Devise ways to promote Nimble's culture and benefits, increasing brand awareness through social media and creative channels.
- Manage e-reputation and implement tactics to address them early.
- Prepare and participate in events, including but not limited to tech meet-ups, job fairs at universities, and CSR activities related to technology.
- Oversee the recruitment process and ensure consistent candidate's experience, making sure we attract and hire the right talents:
- Coordinate with the development team to continuously optimize our recruitment process, identify loopholes, and come up with solutions to address root causes.
- Participate in interviews, assessment of candidates, and creation of offer.
- Craft recruitment metrics, track and measure recruitment effectiveness, and keep an eye on the market to ensure the company's competitiveness.
What challenges you will have
- You will have autonomy and lead all our People Operations activities in Vietnam in accordance with activities in Thailand.
- We have growing teams in Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh city, and ambitious plans for expansion.
- We have operations in multiple countries so you will have coordinate with people across borders.
- There is a lot of room for you to learn and grow in this role. We are open to new initiatives and processes to improve the way we operate.
- Experience in people management in the Software / IT Industry with strong technical knowledge is a must.
- Experience in employee relations and retention management in addition to employer branding is essential.
- Strong knowledge in Vietnam Labor Law and related operational tasks such as payroll.
- Strong sense of organization.
- A driven and self-starter attitude. You look for ways to improve yourself everyday.
- Out-going personality. You go out of your way to meet, help and engage with people.
- Excellent spoken and written English.