What We Can Offer
• PVA is continuously focusing on improving people’s capability and business performance. As PVA is looking to expand the business sustainably and improve current business practice, data analysis & analytical applicability is an essential and profitable field to pay attention to.
• Command and drive system data into information management as requested.
• Perform analysis based on performance metrics, tools and dashboards to identify the channel issues and highlight areas of improvement.
• Monitor performance of Lead Generation & Banca channels in connection with Lead Generation.
• Conduct performance and sales team behavior analysis among LG & Banca frontline.
• Provide business recommendations and action plan to drive the channel’s volume and efficiency.
• Communicate key insights, findings and recommendations to line managers and senior management levels.
• Constantly be on lookout for ways to improve performance and performance management framework, discovering issues and deliver value to the management, customers and other sections.
• Engage in related sales performance improvement project as part of the entire sales performance management cycle
• Other ad-hoc assignment requested by line manager and senior management levels.
• Partnership Distribution/OP – MIS/IT/Finance: Coordinate in relevant job scopes to get necessary input and provide output analysis/reports required.
• Data Analytics: Collaborate in conducting performance analysis or in-depth analytics in order to improve current business performance.
• Bachelor Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Banking & Finance.
• 2-3 years experiences of working Business/ Performance Analysis or Sales Strategy.
Knowledge and skill:
• Holistic and future-forward view with good analytical skills when working with large amounts of complex data.
• Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
• Good knowledge in SAS/ Call Center System/Power BI will be a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skill including technical writing skills.
• Sound organizational with work both independently and in team.
• Structural thinking, good judgment and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines in a performance driven environment and has the ability of multi task.