Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Driven by our mission to build Vietnam's most advanced O2O/integrated marketing team, we need the most ambitious and talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
As part of the performance marketing team in FLG, your responsibilities will be:
● Online Advertising: How can we deliver the most relevant ads and maximize our lead volume?
● Conversion Funnel Optimization: How can we optimize our conversion rate from lead to sales to achieve the best possible CAC and CIR?
To accomplish these objectives, you’ll need to lead Eri’s performance marketing and optimize every step of the customer purchase journey.
What You'll Be Doing:
● Contribute continuously actionable, backed-by-calculation ideas to achieve growth targets;
● Ensure continual growth and performance improvements by testing and tracking for outcomes of:
o New treatment packages, offers & products based on discussion with arketing stakeholders;
o New technologies and strategies based on data-driven insights and research;
● Apply your expertise and skills to manage all online marketing channels (including but not limited to Facebook, SEM, Zalo, GDN, YouTube ads, SEO)
● Manage, test and optimize ads creative assets to maintain high action rate of ads viewers;
● Manage, test and optimize ads landing pages to maintain high conversion rate of paid traffic;
● Work closely with Marketing team to ensure all events & promotional campaigns will contribute significantly to growth targets;
● Work closely with Telemarketing & Sales teams to optimize lead quality, the conversion rates from lead to sales and the CIR:
● Work closely with our Data Analytics team person to troubleshoot and develop action plans to overcome growth challenges;
● Work closely with IT team to streamline offers and/or promotions from ads campaigns to non-ads digital assets to deliver growth targets;
● Live a strong performance-focused culture that identifies with the overall company vision.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Degree or advanced degree in related fields;
● 3 years working experience within digital marketing field in which:
o experience managing Facebook, SEM, GDN and YouTube ads is a must
o experience of testing & optimizing digital ads to deliver revenue KPIs
o experience of testing & optimizing ads landing pages
o experience of creating & testing ads content across different mediums & formats
o experience of working with data and tools such as Excel to create performance forecast or/and data-based recommendations
● Knowledge in SEO and Local Display Networks is a plus;
● Minimum 1 year of working with data & analytics:
o experience of using Excel to create performance reports, forecasts and data-based recommendations
o experience of using Google Analytics and/or other data analytics platforms
● Highly analytical and performance-driven mindset;
● Excellent speaking and writing skills in both English and Vietnamese;
● Advanced problem-solving skills and long-term mindset;
● Open-minded vision and fresh, creative ideas;
● Challenge conquering attitude with opportunity-focused perspective
● Great desire to learn and grow personally and professionally.
What Makes This Job Amazing
● Work with one of the most skilled & creative & performance-driven Marketers in Vietnam
● Have great opportunity to lead Digital Marketing projects to drive growth to the company
● Help tens of thousands of people to live a better & beauty life
● Be part of one of the most dynamic & data-driven & creative company in Beauty industry in Vietnam
● Huge learning & professional growth opportunities;
● Great employee benefits (including a free gym membership);