Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Organize and maintain business critical documents from VinFast Global Captured Test Fleet (CTF) team in within the Quality Case Management System Portal. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of documentation. Monitor actions and track due dates. Hold person accountable
• Arrange CTF calendars and MS Teams for 10 personnel.
• Lead QCMS Module improvements with IT and recommend what to do for next level tracking
• Work in a Start-up environment at quick pace with quick turnaround and decisions
• Support in the development, documentation and deployment of new
• Lead Jira cloud software development with IT for next level systems.
• Lead projects as assigned for developmental purposes
• Steppingstone for advancement within VinFast
• Right-hand person for the CTF Director
• Must be able to hand company sensitive information and confidential in and outside VinFast
• Working in a global team environment interfacing with VN, US, and EU VinFast Executives and Managers
• Become the glue that bonds the CTF team together with strong organizational skills
• Responsible for budget and responses for CTF to various functional requests
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2-3+ years' experience in automotive or related industries.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical Engineering).
• Demonstrated agility in operating within matrixed organizations and teams.
• High proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio).
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and active learner with strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to perform successfully in multi-national relationships.
• Good problem-solving skills in areas outside expertise.
• Excellent communication skills and able to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams from different areas of the company and with the key supplier.
• Be accountable for delivery and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
• Quality experience
• Safety experience
• Ability to influence others to do what they don’t want to do
• Demonstrated Leadership qualities and attributes in the position
• Mini-Tab statistical experience