Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Daily interpretation, working schedule and activities and support sales admin on sales report.
- Interpretation for Sales Manager in both internal and external meetings/interaction
- On-field travel with Sales Manager for marketing visiting and checking.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Manager, including correspondence, document filing, travel arrangements and other general secretarial duties.
- Visit market with Sales Manager and arrange personal calendar, schedule meetings and attend meetings.
- Written translation for required documents/letters/materials.
- Support sales admin to prepare and complete daily written reports.
- Assist with other general administrative duties as required.
- Other tasks assigned by Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University’s degree
- Min 1- 2 years working experience in FMCG environment as assistant to Sales Director or Sales Manager.
- Smart, honest, confidential, careful, earnest, hard-working, team-working
- Can work well under high pressure and have good communication skills
- Attention to details; Result oriented
- Good interpersonal skill, problem solving skill, persuading, influencing and project management skill
- Fluent in English
- Very good computer skill
- Not be afraid to travel often
- Basic sales knowledge is a plus