What We Can Offer
• Take charge of internal services for company’s smooth operation and activities.
• Support in internal and external communication.
• Manage uniforms, equipment and other company properties.
• Liaise with service vendors (cars, guardsman, cleaning etc.) and manage them.
• Make internal rules and relevant work instructions.
• Support Japanese expats in visa, hotel, transportation arrangement etc.
• Order and control office stationeries.
• Manage and process various invoices.
• Comply with labor safety process and company regulations.
• Support in recruitment and training activities.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Workplace: No. 33 VSIP II-A, Street No. 32, Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park II-A, Tan Binh Commune, Bac Tan Uyen District, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
• Language: Business English.
• At least 01 year of experience in personnel, general affairs, administration.
• Have quality of being clever and can keep a cheerful and positive attitude.
• Communication skill, organizational skill, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Can commute by motorbike to work.
• 100% of salary in probation time
• 13th salary, performance bonus.
• 24/24 insurance package, annual heath check-up; allowance for petrol and attendance.
• Company trip, Year-end party.
• Many interesting domestic/overseas training courses from Panasonic Group