What We Can Offer
The Photography Team Lead is responsible for capturing professional and quality photographs of people, places, or any item that will be used on BAEMIN services through creativity and technical abilities in photographic equipment and photo manipulation software. The position is also responsible for team and member developments; facilitate the workload among teams and manage team deliverables.
1. **Deliver Photoshoot Services:**
- Take lead and be on top for photo results for BAEMIN projects (Food,product, event, etc.);
- Work closely with Marketing, Merchant, or other client teams/ agency and coordinate with junior photographers to ensure high-quality photographic images;
- Design and build standard for internal brand in term of photography;
- Recommend creative ideas and use different techniques to retouch and enhance the photographs as required;
- Manage and maintain photography equipment as well as budget for photoshooting.
**2. Leadership Activities:**
- Lead the team with clear objectives and deliverables;
- Be on top of photoshoot services outcomes (e.g. review photo quality, receive photo request, manage budget, etc.);
- Frequently conduct feedbacks to boosting the performance of team members and ensure member’s development;
- Communicate with other teams to ensure the effective synergy among cross functions.
**3. Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager**
- At least 5 years of experience in using cameras/ lenses in still photography and light setting up in a small studio environment. (PS, LR,BR, ID, AI, PR);
- Have strong knowledge and understanding ofBranding/Marketing and stylist, lighting, composition,color conversion and color correction;
- Ability to retouch and enhance photo quality at fluent level by using photo editing apps (e.g. Adobe software such as PS, LR, BR, ID, AI, PR);
- Good creative presence and artistic flair;
- Effective communication skills, particularly ability to coordinate between art and non-art stakeholders;
- High problem-solving and project management skills to ensure the high volume of projects delivering OTIF;
- High responsibility and diligence;
- Customer focus and work hard on details with a desire to over deliver on quality;
- Flexible to travel to locations as required of the job;
- Have passion for photography, and willing to stand and move around for long periods at a time.