What We Can Offer
● Analyze requirements, implement features in specification documents.
● Follow improvement suggestion from technical lead/ senior based on code review.
● Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, design patterns, etc.). Comply with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines) - Unit Tests; Follow coding standards
● Provide estimates for development effort with support of senior.
● Come up with suggestions, raise early any concerns to Tech lead / Project Manager
● Research new technologies and existing libraries
good foundations and shows great interest in OOP and PHP
● Knowledge of common web-based application and web technology concepts (HTTP, Client/Server, Databases, CMS, etc)
● Basic knowledge in one or more of the following Open-source frameworks: Symfony2/ Laravel/ Zend / Yii, Wordpress, Drupal.
● Basic knowledge in Relational DBMS: MySQL, PostgreSQL
● Knowledge and understanding of source control management: git and git flow
● High teamwork spirit, ability to think logically, creatively and act tactically
● Ability to self-study and research, willing to learn attitude
● Proactive communication
● Good communication in English
● Knowledge in Apache, Nginx, ORM/Doctrine is an advantage
● Knowledge of HTML/ CSS/ JS is an advantage
● Knowledge of bug tracking systems (Jira) is an advantage
* Why ekino?
● High-ownership working environment: You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success
● Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, and training programs
● Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
● Clear career path: define your career development with long-term vision
● Be secured in your mind with employee’s care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, lunch support...
● Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs...): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life balance
● Opportunity to work in France upon project and mission requirements