What We Can Offer
- 13th month salary
- Salary & bonus reviewed based on your performance
- Premium health care package for employee & dependants
- Team building, company trip activities.
- We are looking for PHP developers who are experienced in web-based application.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently and collaborate with other team members for development also be part of planning & decision making.
- Your goal will be to develop high-quality software products that meet UK customer standard expectation & satisfaction.
• Expanding knowledge related to web-based application development & business.
• Opportunities to work with customers from many countries in the world such as Europe, US, Asia pacific countries…
• Developing high-quality software within detailed user cases.
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure product always is high performance and up-to-date with latest technologies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Good English skills (reading and writing).
• Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and Design patterns
• At least 1 year of experience with PHP.
• Familiar with Windows & Linux platforms.
• Knowledge in JSON, XML, CSV…
• Good knowledge & proficient in using MySQL and proficient in writing, optimizing SQL query.
• Understanding of web services such as SOAP based web services, RESTFul…
• Understanding & proficient in using code version control system/service such as SVN, Git...
• Good communication skills & teamwork
It’s an advantage if you are familiar with any of the following knowledge
• Knowledge in E-Commerce systems such as Magento, Shopify, Ebay, Amazon…
• Able to communicate in English is a huge advantage.
• Able to work with Java.
• Understanding of SDLC and project management practices such as waterfall, scrum, kanban...