What We Can Offer
● Analyze requirements, implement features in specification documents.
● Follow improvement suggestion from technical lead/ senior based on code review.
● Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, design patterns, etc.). Comply with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines) - Unit Tests; Follow coding standards
● Provide estimates for development effort with support of senior.
● Come up with suggestions, raise early any concerns to Tech lead / Project Manager
● Research new technologies and existing libraries
- Experience in architecture patterns, coding conventions & best practices
- Solid knowledge in common web-based application and web technology concepts (CMS, Portal, SEO, ORM, Social network integration, RESTful etc)
- Experience in open-source frameworks: Symfony 2, Doctrine, Drupal, Wordpress, Laravel, Zend, Yii
- Experience with deployment process and platforms: Nginx, Apache, Capistrano, Varnish, Memcached, Redis, Vagrant.
DevOps, using Puppet, Docker as provisioning
- Good knowledge in relational DBMS e.g MySQL, Postgres, etc.
- Knowledge/ Experience in NoSQL DBMS (MongoDB, CouchDB ...)
- Familiar with source control management: git and gitflow
- Familiar with bug tracking systems: Jira / Redmine / Mantis
- Experience in web security
- Strong leadership, collaboration, presentation skill, ability to think creatively, strategically and act tactically
- Good communication in English
- Knowledge of front-end development: HTML, CSS, JS, TWBootstrap, JQuery is an advantage
* Why ekino?
● High-ownership working environment: You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success
● Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, and training programs
● Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
● Clear career path: define your career development with long-term vision
● Be secured in your mind with employee’s care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, lunch support...
● Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs...): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life balance
● Opportunity to work in France upon project and mission requirements