What We Can Offer
● Analyze requirements, come up with adequate technical design and maintain technical documentation
● Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, continuous integration, design patterns, devops, etc.). Comply with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines) - Unit Tests;
● Participate in and may conduct code reviews. Follow, improve and enforce coding standards
● Write unit tests and interact regularly with testers to prevent regression issues
● Provide estimates for development effort
● Actively raise early any concerns to Tech lead / Project Manager and suggest action plan to improve overall quality
● Research new technologies and existing libraries
● Partner with Technical Project Managers to share knowledge to other team members, make the most of knowledge built by other team members
● Troubleshoot performance, scale, object clustering issue for integration solutions and debugging.
● Team management: assist junior members with design challenges and coding issues; evaluate their performance on a defined period.
● Experience in architecture patterns, coding conventions & best practices
● Solid knowledge in common web-based application and web technology concepts (CMS, Portal, SEO, ORM, Social network integration, RESTful etc)
● Experience in open-source frameworks: Symfony, Doctrine, Laravel, Zend, Yii; and CMS Drupal, Wordpress
● Experience with deployment process and platforms: Nginx, Apache, Capistrano, Varnish, Memcached, Redis, Vagrant.
● DevOps, using Puppet, Docker as provisioning
● Good knowledge in relational DBMS e.g MySQL, Postgres, etc.
● Knowledge/ Experience in NoSQL DBMS (MongoDB, CouchDB ...)
● Familiar with source control management: git and gitflow
● Familiar with bug tracking systems: Jira / Redmine / Mantis
● Experience in web security
● Strong leadership, collaboration, presentation skills, ability to think creatively, strategically and act tactically
● Good communication in English
● Knowledge of front-end development: HTML, CSS, JS, TWBootstrap, JQuery is an advantage